- Anthony DeGregorio on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Maurice T. Cunningham on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Philip F. Filosa on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Nancy Frank on Ed and Cooter: Just a couple of “Good Ole Boys.”
- Headlines for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 » MASSterList on How will Obama’s “scandals” impact the MA Senate race?
Tag Archives: The president’s sequester
Speaker Boehner has begun referring to the pending automatic across the board spending cuts as “the president’s sequester.” The folly of this rhetorical sleight of hand is hard to over state. His dead pan, almost boilerplate, delivery of this line makes it pretty obvious that even he doesn’t believe it. Ironically, there actually is a case to be made that President Obama is at least equally responsible for the severity of the impending cuts. Boehner’s weak rhetorical jab, however, only further obscures the likelihood of a more nuanced (and accurate) account emerging.