- Anthony DeGregorio on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Maurice T. Cunningham on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Philip F. Filosa on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Nancy Frank on Ed and Cooter: Just a couple of “Good Ole Boys.”
- Headlines for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 » MASSterList on How will Obama’s “scandals” impact the MA Senate race?
Tag Archives: Kirsten Hughes
There has been a flurry of announcements and non-announcements in the special election as everyone but Gaspar Griswold Bacon enjoys a moment in the limelight before remembering that pressing business or family time prevail over service. We’ve had Gerry Leone and Bill Weld, continued misdiagnosis of the Scott Brown 2010 victory, and Brown giving birth to a new GOP chair then abandoning her at the nearest safe haven. And Tagg Romney, we hardly knew ye.
Some good links to topics of interest in the political world:
Bluemassgroup’s David Kravitz has a reality based post The grassroots are withering on the problems at the Republican State Committee. You would have to say that after Kirsten Hughes won election to the GOP’s chair on Thursday evening thanks to Scott Brown’s intervention that his Friday announcement made Ms. Hughes first day on the job a memorable one indeed. It may be hard to believe that the GOP could sink lower than Bob (Mr. Magoo) Maginn left it, but Mr. Kravitz explains how that is possible.