- Anthony DeGregorio on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Maurice T. Cunningham on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Philip F. Filosa on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Nancy Frank on Ed and Cooter: Just a couple of “Good Ole Boys.”
- Headlines for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 » MASSterList on How will Obama’s “scandals” impact the MA Senate race?
Tag Archives: Chris Christie
Some of us look back through our gauzy memories and remember President Ronald Reagan and Speaker Tip O’Neill working together to solve the nation’s challenges. As Nina Totenberg on NPR reminded us today, they were fierce partisans with differing views of the role of government. But Totenberg says, they each had respect for the co-equal branch and institutional place of the other. That seems lacking today.
The American electorate has been broken down by percentages over the past year in a variety of ways: from the 99% refrain of the Occupiers to the 47% Mitt Romney knows he can’t win. Tonight’s debate speaks to that increasingly small percentage of Americans who have yet to make up their minds.
The following has no political science substance to it so if Professors Duquette and Ubertaccio suspend or fine me for straying from the mission of MPP I will understand. But the news has just been too bizarre recently for me. So here goes on topics such as Herman Cain’s economic adviser, the Bum of the Month Club, corporate chieftains peeing into a cup, the contribution of booze to economic development, and of course, the Red Sox.