- Anthony DeGregorio on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Maurice T. Cunningham on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Philip F. Filosa on Sandy Hook Was Good for Business
- Nancy Frank on Ed and Cooter: Just a couple of “Good Ole Boys.”
- Headlines for Wednesday, May 15, 2013 » MASSterList on How will Obama’s “scandals” impact the MA Senate race?
Tag Archives: Attorney General
Last spring, I noted that it’s not easy being Attorney General, particularly if you are interested in moving on to higher office. Can Martha Coakley beat the curse of the AG?
If you put that question to a jury, I suspect they’d deadlock.
Martha Coakley is the most popular politician in the state, according to the Globe. The memories of the Democrats’ humiliating loss to Scott Brown in 2010 seemed to have faded and speculation turns to another run for higher office by Coakley, who enjoys 62% public approval. It might be worth remember that Attorneys General have a difficult time transitioning to runs for higher office. Nearly every one elected since 1966 has tried. And failed.